FAMILY LAW OVERVIEW
Based in Fairfield County but serving virtually all of southern Connecticut, the law offices of Attorney Christine O’Sullivan is dedicated solely to resolving all types of family law issues, including extensive experience with high-conflict cases and complex divorce matters. Make arrangements to speak with Attorney Christine O’Sullivan today by calling her directly at 203-227-0897 or by contacting her online.
Use the links provided below to learn more about specific issues and areas of our family law practice.
- Complex Divorce Matters
- Division of Assets/Property Settlement
- Identification and Evaluation of Marital Assets
- Child Custody and Parental Alienation
- Child Support
- Alimony and Spousal Support
- Parenting Time and Visitation
- Same Sex Marriages
- Modification of Orders
- Pre- and Post- Nuptial Agreements
- Relocation/Move-Away Cases
- Domestic Violence
- Grandparent Visitation Rights